• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

DeviantAnime || || [NEW] Anime Discussion Forum

Trophix

http://deviantanime.net
TEokqOV.png
<br />

The forum is still being worked on, things aren't completely done yet. Theme is still getting a couple tweaks, some plugins are still being setup and installed. We're releasing now so that members can help Suggest things, and point out any Bugs or Errors that need to be fixed. Please Come Join us! We look forward to all the new faces that will be joining us.​

Help us grow but using one of our Ad-Banners:

DyyXsBH.png

kv76Ik6.png

I should also make note that we have no interest in competing with Kawaii.io , Lewd.sx, or KawaiiForums. We wish those forums the best of luck in growing as well, what we're looking to build is something totally different. We don't look to have any drama or conflict with those forums. Thanks!

Azzid

Onyx user!
I would sign up to help if it was more a gd and not so much Anime as i don't really watch it i prefer the avatars that are made :)

Trophix

Ravel said:
I would sign up to help if it was more a gd and not so much Anime as i don't really watch it i prefer the avatars that are made :)

Well we do offer a "General Discussion" type of area, it just really isn't the main focus of the forum. We're trying to stick to the forums topic and not stray from it too much like other forums do.