• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

★ MyBB Service! ★ - Premium Services // Custom Themes - Custom Plugins - AND MORE!! ★

Sparkks

User is banned.
Since there isn't a Coding/Programming Section, I'll place this in the webmaster section. Mods move it if you feel it's needed.

★ Sparkks' MyBB Service! ★

Services:
- *NEW* MyBB Admin Secure
- MyBB Installation / Upgrade
- MyBB Theme / Plugin Installation
- MyBB Custom Theme Design / Customization
- MyBB Custom Plugin
- And Much More!

My Custom Themes:
Sparkks' Forum - This is my forum for most of my personal stuff that was recently created!
Sparkks' Graphics Forum - This is a graphics forum that I created. I kind of let the theme go.. and I haven't updated it for a while.. so it looks a little bit like crap.
GlobalPC - This was one of my first forums. It was created for the fun of it really.

My Custom Sites:
Sparkks NET - This is my main website. I have a lot of stuff on that but mainly for personal needs.
FreeWayHost - Image and compressed file uploading site.

I have a lot of work, but none of it's live. It's all on my computer. If you are interested, just post below and I will contact you. If you PM me about it, I will ignore it!

My Plugins:
You can view my uploaded plugins here. Those are free to download!

Custom Plugins:
I can make you your own custom plugins, but the price will depend on the difficulty level of the plugin.

Prices:
To request a quote, simply post below and I will contact you as soon as possible. Please give me as much detail as you can below in your post.

VOUCHES!​
All vouches are from customers only!
Cunningham said:
Spoke with him and i will be using his services in the future he is very professional and from what he talks hes very knowledgeable on designing

Gootch said:
This user is really nice and helpful, Trust him 110%!