• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

000Webhost - Free Webhosting

Napsta

000webhost.com ($0.00 webhost), is an industry leader in providing top class free web hosting services without advertising! There are no hidden costs, no adverts, and no restrictive terms. Lighting fast speeds, maximum reliability and fanatical user support are just a few of the features you'll receive with our service.

We are probably the only free web hosting company that has proof for "99% uptime guarantee". Check our uptime stats. We managed to reach even 99.9% uptime for most of the servers. Can your current hosting provider show you any proof for that "99.9% uptime" they guarantee?

Features:

Free Web Hosting
Disk Space 1500 MB
Bandwidth 100,000 MB = 100 GB!
Domains Allowed Unlimited
Control Panel cPanel
Ads on your pages? No Ads or Banners!
Your own ads allowed?
» Package Details
Website Builder
PHP Scripts Autoinstaller
Unrestricted PHP Support
MySQL Databases
Instant Backups
FTP Support
Web File Manager
99% Uptime
Instant Activation
» Supported Features
PHP and MySQL
Cron Jobs
Curl
GD
PHP Pear Modules
» E-mail Features
POP3 Accounts
Web Mail
Spam Protection
Mail Forwarding
IMAP Support
Modify MX Entry
» Control Panel Features
Latest cPanel
Website Builder
Fantastico Autoinstaller
Getting Started Wizard
Video Tutorials
Multi Language Support
Hotlink Protection
IP Deny Manager
Redirect URL
Password Protected Directories
Web Based File Manager
phpMyAdmin

I use this webhost, and I say it's great.

rampage2gene

Dude i have used web host it's very good for a free web hosting but other than that it suck's, try x10hosting that's much better.

Roobik

I used this before and it's good for beginners, the load speed is very slow compared to paid hosts but still good.

iSk

rampage2gene said:
But my point is set that X10 hosting is way better right?

Agreed. x10hosting is way better than 000webhost. 000webhost sucks. When I hosted my site there, my site was down for most of the times and they said, they were facing some DDOS and had some maintainance going on.

nicew nice nice nice nice nice nice and nice ima use this site it sounds like a really good one to try out maybe i can make something nice

rampage2gene

You might regret 000webhost, you might be some other guy who got banned for some stupid reason.

Android

I have used this hosting way before I've heard about better ones. My accounts also were suspended a few times due to illegal use or due to inactivity.

rampage2gene

Android said:
I have used this hosting way before I've heard about better ones. My accounts also were suspended a few times due to illegal use or due to inactivity.

See i was right they banned people for stupid reason's or no reason at all.

Android

Yes, this. I really got suspended for no reasons, even if I had a simple site with their tools.

lukas

I have a buddy who is a moderator for 000webhost and he approves sites and stuff and he approved me maybe .. i could help u guys out? give me the domain names that 000webhost is providing hosting for you and ill tell my buddie about them and he can provide minimal protection but thats better than nothing =/

Solarboy

x10 is by far the best if you aren't hosting illegal things.
Otherwise Heliohost is the next best free one IMO.

Nitro

I've used them for a while. Everything worked out at that point.

Tobe

User is banned.
000webhost was the best free webhosting once. Untill people found out there were other hosting that offered better solutions for free and signup in minutes.
Actually 000webhost registration takes over a day, because an administrator needs to activate.