• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

360Gaming.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
As some of you may know, This was my old xbox 360 gaming forum. I than shut it down for a while. And than leafs came up with the idea of making it a private xbox marketplace forum. So Its now open again. With a sleek design. If you are interested in selling gamertags or services without the worry of your gamertag getting banned of anything like that. Than check it out. But like I said its a private forum so you will have to be activated by me or leafs to actually see the forum itself. :)

www.360Gaming.org

See you there.​

Ace

Power member.
Doesnt going there register you for here

Leafs

Power member.
Drake said:
Doesnt going there register you for here

In english lol 0.o

Ace

Power member.
If you go there and register yourself at that site doesnt it just register you at forumkorner.com

Hazardous

User is banned.
I did notice, the Tab in my web browser says 360Gaming.org
Might want to fix that too:)

Philly

Power member.
Hazardous said:
I did notice, the Tab in my web browser says 360Gaming.org
Might want to fix that too:)

What are you talking about? Rofl. If you are talking about the backlink at the bottom it is there for a reason. rofl.

Philly

Power member.
Hazardous said:
I am talking about this:
651c961ee63e0b5646762a8047ca5f4a.png

Lmao, It says that because thats the thread title. Goto a different thread and look up their it will show the thread title up their every time. lol

Hazardous

User is banned.
Philly said:
Lmao, It says that because thats the thread title. Goto a different thread and look up their it will show the thread title up their every time. lol
Oh wow.
I fail, I am surprised I did not catch that.
Sorry!:)

Adam..

Great 360gaming was great, I'm glad its back up nice work :p

Philly

Power member.
I actually decided to just make it so where people goto 360G they just come here. I am just focusing on one forum for now. Once this one is going nice, I will make another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.