• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

AdSense

R4WR

Onyx user!
I am thinking of making a Google AdSense account and I was wondering if you HAVE to be 18 or are you able to just say that your 18 and not get cought? If anyone knows could they please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, R4WR

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
I am think of making a Google AdSense account and I was wondering if you HAVE to be 18 or are you able to just say that your 18 and not get cought? If anyone knows could they please let me know ASAP.

Thanks, R4WR

I honestly don't really know if you would get caught but, I do know that you supposed to be 18 and they are good about enforcing their rules. Also they send the check to your house etc. So using false info would mean you wouldn't get paid as it wouldn't be you on the check... Where would you put ads at?

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
I honestly don't really know if you would get caught but, I do know that you supposed to be 18 and they are good about enforcing their rules. Also they send the check to your house etc. So using false info would mean you wouldn't get paid as it wouldn't be you on the check... Where would you put ads at?

Well I'm not sure if AdSense is the right thing for this, but if it is I would like to use it for my Youtube videos and channel. And ok thanks.

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Well I'm not sure if AdSense is the right thing for this, but if it is I would like to use it for my Youtube videos and channel. And ok thanks.

You have to have youtube partnership in order to do that. Once you get partnership they allow you to create and account and you get paid.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
You have to have youtube partnership in order to do that. Once you get partnership they allow you to create and account and you get paid.

Oh, so to get a partnership you have to apply for it? Or do you just have to make good videos and get noticed by someone?

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Oh, so to get a partnership you have to apply for it? Or do you just have to make good videos and get noticed by someone?

Yeah you have to apply. they only accept people that have a decent amount of subscribers and views and what not.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Yeah you have to apply. they only accept people that have a decent amount of subscribers and views and what not.

Oh ok, thanks for the information Philly here is a plus 1 :)

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Oh ok, thanks for the information Philly here is a plus 1 :)

No problem man, Although you did take 2 reps away while giving the plus 1. As you can only rep someone one time. Just sayin. :p

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
No problem man, Although you did take 2 reps away while giving the plus 1. As you can only rep someone one time. Just sayin. :p

Oh really I didn't know that sorry lol, I'll give the a +3 then. :)

Philly

Power member.
R4WR said:
Oh really I didn't know that sorry lol, I'll give the a +3 then. :)

Lol, Don't worry about it, Its all good. You don't even have to rep me. :p I only make it so people can rep someone once so people don't spam rep everyone.

R4WR

Onyx user!
Philly said:
Lol, Don't worry about it, Its all good. You don't even have to rep me. :p I only make it so people can rep someone once so people don't spam rep everyone.

Good Idea, I'm sure it would happen a lot. And whatever, it's +1 from what you had before :p

PiraX

ACTUALLY... you don't have to be a YouTube partner. You just have to have an interesting video which they deem appropriate for advertising. I have made some money from YouTube ads before and I have never been a partner.

Philly

Power member.
PiraX said:
ACTUALLY... you don't have to be a YouTube partner. You just have to have an interesting video which they deem appropriate for advertising. I have made some money from YouTube ads before and I have never been a partner.

How did you go about doing that? Because they cannot pay someone that doesn't even have an adsense account that would just make no since... Youtube uses google adsense only. They use no other ads and no other ad rotating companies. Let me know.

R4WR

Onyx user!
PiraX said:

You see this is actually why I made this thread, because my friends brother was making some money of Youtube through adds, and I was told he didn't have a partnership. But then I figured that he was just "Joshing" me lol. But now two people say the same thing so if you could please let me know this becuase I am a poor sucker who is in need of some cash.

Joe

You do have to be 18, otherwise they will not be able to pay you.