• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

ASP.NET?

BaussHacker

Anybody uses ASP and would be interested in some tutorials? :X

Røøt

Actually some tutorials would be great. I know the basics of ASP, i'd love to see you start from the basics and possibly cover some advance topics.

BaussHacker

Røøt said:
Actually some tutorials would be great. I know the basics of ASP, i'd love to see you start from the basics and possibly cover some advance topics.

That sounds cool. I will start from the bottom with the very basic, then go into more advanced stuff like databases, codebehind etc. I will start in 1 or 2hours making them. :smile:

Røøt

Sounds good. I know how to use ASP to hack into servers, but I never took the time to read up on it.

Wiggles

I use ASP, and ASP.NET.

ASP is a very powerful language.

BaussHacker

Wiggles said:
I use ASP, and ASP.NET.

ASP is a very powerful language.

Indeed it is.

LMCampbell said:
I'd be interested in this. Never really looked into ASP.net much.

It's very easy to use and it can give you a lot abilities, because it can interact with servers and databases really easy. I hate when peoples bash it and says php is better, because non of them is better. They both have their positives and negatives, but the worst one is when they say php can interact with many databasetypes, but asp can do that to

Wiggles

IIMA, what are you excelled at in ASP.

BaussHacker

Wiggles said:
IIMA, what are you excelled at in ASP.

I'm on education as webdeveloper, so design, sql/databases and I'm experienced with both C# and VB, so I can also codebehind

Wiggles

Encryption?

BaussHacker

I don't have much experience with cryptography, but I know some. Not advanced stuff, but I know how it works.

Wiggles

Damn you.

BaussHacker

Why so? :/

Wiggles

I need some help with some advanced cryptography.
Keep fucking up.

Anyway, I'll find someone to help, or figure it out myself.