• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Convert your RAM into a Graphic card

etawahshekhar

â–“ Virtual Graphics Card â–“
->Play latest Games without Graphic Cards
->Many times we are stuck up with a system that just doesn’t provide enough juice to run the latest game…this results in->
->you either spend a pot of money (atleast Rupees 3500 or 70$) for getting the latest graphics card
->or you just read reviews of games like Crysis , Far Cry on gamespot and feel like a noob,fully knowing that your system just won’t be able to support it....
->Take heart ! Here’s a wicked software with which you can beat 128-256 MB of graphics card requirements with a very modest 1GB DDR2 RAM.
link ->
->What it does is,it uses a part of your RAM as Graphics card memory. For example,if you got 1GB DDR2 RAM,then
it’ll use 128MB of it as a Virtual Graphics card,and the remaining 896MB will be used as a regular RAM.
->Cool right….so you can Virtually emulate NVIDIA GeForce TI 4600,NVIDIA GeForce FX 4900 ULTRA,ATi Radeon 8500,
ATi Radeon 9800 PRO.

download
http://www.ziddu.com/download/4104619/3danalyze

kartikeyp1

I already used it bro !!
It wont work for me may be some kind of error in my pc.

etawahshekhar

may be,,,,,

but i used and got success.................

uhave to setttel All the things there

hamzaansar

Does it work for laptops and is at any good because if you use the ram for graphics it limits the rams potential as well

strawknight

is the app safe?? btw you sure you can convert ram into the ram of graphic cards? cause i think there is a limit each card can take or something

TheMoneyOne

Most computer comes with a graphics card when you buy it lolz....
If you build your own computer you would probably want some good part
I'm pretty sure this will damage your ram

UrbanShyt

I think there is a possibility in fucking up your computer as what TheMoneyOne said, id rather have it scanned. Otherwise, i still wouldn't take the risk of my desktop breaking down or being damaged, if you can guarantee this works then id like to see proof

Platy

Tried it many times , doesnt work for me.
Just another fail app.And doesnt work for online games as it asks for the game directory and runs the game .exe itself without 3rd party online gaming application.I play games online so it cant help me anyway.

Vipul

I got errors while trying
Its better to buy gfx instead of messing up with this things

Duckinator

this is a rely good idea i will have to try it. I wish more people would make post like this.

DevilMon

What is it? software? Or what?
Post pics of it, Not just copy and past please.

peelsaven

wait I still dont understand completely what this is...if you download it do you lose your anything currently on your RAM

I'm not trying it without proof it works, can you provide some? If not don't expect many people to download this