• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Creating 5 brand new forums. Give me your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I have decided to make 5 brand new forums. I have no topics chosen yet, and that's why I am posting this. I would love to hear your ideas on what kind of forums I should make, along with why, and perhaps even a domain idea or suggestion. I would love to hear your feedback, and ideas. I will take every suggestion into consideration.

Here is a couple forums I will not even consider making.

General
Warez
Hacking
Social engineering
Marijuana

The reason I do not want to do the above is either because I already own a website that covers that category or it's way too much of a hassle.

If you would like to be apart of the site that you have suggested to me, and I accept I am willing to let you on staff, as long as you are an active member. You however will not be my partner in anyway.

Ragequit

A graphics forum where noobs are welcomed.

Ace

Power member.
Ragequit said:
A graphics forum where noobs are welcomed.
I agree.

Or

A money making forum.

Philly

Power member.
I have really ween wanting to do a graphics forum, same with a monetizing forum. I actually was just in an auction the other day for a a really nice gfx domain. But I didn't win. :'(

I have decided I am for sure going to do a halo related forum. Perhaps I should do a call of duty one too than.

Ace

Power member.
Yeah gaming is also a good topic to make one on.

Leafs

Power member.
Don't waste your time doing an SEing forum. There is really no point.

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Don't waste your time doing an SEing forum. There is really no point.

That is why I post social engineering under, Here is a couple forums I will not even consider making...

Leafs

Power member.
Oh I read it wrong. I though you said you were considering :/

Philly

Power member.
Leafs said:
Oh I read it wrong. I though you said you were considering :/

No not at all. lol I figured you just read it wrong or something. How did your Christmas go man? No msn?

Uzi.

User is banned.
A modding forum. Just a suggestion :p

I think alot of people would like a modding forum.

Philly

Power member.
I am putting this on hold for a while. I don't have the money for this, and probably wont for a little while. Might not even have money to pay my monthly bills. :/

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.