• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Facebook chatbot

Vipul

I saw many times in facebook that some user have automated message in their chatbox
For ex: I m offline or away, talk to you after 30 minutes
Does any one know how to make that?
I tried googling it but did not get any satisfied result

iSk

Vipul said:
I saw many times in facebook that some user have automated message in their chatbox
For ex: I m offline or away, talk to you after 30 minutes
Does any one know how to make that?
I tried googling it but did not get any satisfied result

Facebook doesn't allow automated messages, imo. I use Digsby messenger. All of my chats are managed by it; yahoo, msn or facebook. So, I can put an automated reply there. When someone sends message to any of the three accounts, including facebook, it automatically sends the reply. I can setup a away status and an automated message, so that when I change my status to away, it will automatically send whatever I typed in the status bar. I guess people use Messenger for the purpose. I strongly recommend you people to use digsby. Its awesome.

Vipul

@ Noreturn Whenever I used to say hi to my friend, a automated msg comes up in less than a seconds. Msg contain more than 3-4 lines. So I thought it is automated msg.
How can anyone write 3-4 lines in 0.01 second, also everytime when say hi.... :D
@sknepal Thanks for the info, I will try searching that in google

Vipul

Copy/paste everytime? :D

DarkGizmo

There's a virus going around FB that gets your login info and sends spam to your friends via the FB chat system.

Vipul

You just scared me. I need to be careful. Thanks.

George

I would of thought using bots would of got you banned from Facebook, they aren't really needed, if you don't have time to be online, just signout. Some people just stay online on social networking sites in an attempt that someone will actually talk to them, when all it does it make them look like they have no life. The amount of people I know who just sit there waiting for someone to post a status so they can troll it, it's unbeliveable.

Reviewer

There are many applications that has these automatic spam. To be honest, I would love to get the source code/script of one of them.