• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Favorite Forum Software (Debate)

Solarboy

Mybb is the best for me. Don't really like PHPBB that much.
Never tried VB or IPB.

hack13

I sorta float around a bit from forum software to forum software, and to tell you the truth I have a hard time picking which one to use. I know if I was to ever have an extreamly large community that was for mearly support and discussion it would be FluxBB but for a large community with tons of features MyBB but then if I really wanted forum with extra security I would use phpBB due to its built in protocols, but over all I have been with MyBB since version 1.2.1 so I have to say it has been a long ride and they used to be no one and now they are everyone.

Tobe

User is banned.
I go for MyBB, I've used it since version 1.4 and never had any problems with it. I like the way it's customizable and the admin panel is very easy to use. And many people are known to use it, so it's good use for members.

Mordalum

MyBB is great. It's user-friendly, plugins are great, you do not need to waste money on purchasing Invision Power Board or vBulletin licenses.

Phreak

User is banned.
I'm a fan of myBB.
Forums like this and HF are just neat, elegant and easy to use.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
I love MYBB.
I spend nearly everyday working with it.
Obviously because of MarketForums.

But I feel I'm missing out with IPB, because I haven't tried it and looked deep enough into it.
But I think I can get MYBB to look as professional as IPB.

But to answer. MYBB because I use it the most. Easiest to use.

Sky

I like the rep system on IPB so much more.

LMCampbell

User is banned.

How does it work?
What makes it better.
It might be something I can improve on MF to be like it.