• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

For the webmasters here on FK.

Philly

Power member.
If you would be kind enough to link ForumKorner on your website that would be GREAT! It will not only help FK grow but it will also bring more trading more threads, more contests, and things like that. This can really help FK grow this is not a joke. For those of you that are not webmasters than make a website.

Here is the code you can use to link to ForumKorner.

Code:
<a href="http://www.ForumKorner.com/">ForumKorner.com - Gaming Forum</a>

Thank You!​

Uzi.

User is banned.
I have a site of my own and if i were to make a thread saying go check out forumkorner.com would you advertise my website to or what i do not really get this.

Philly

Power member.
I am currently working on a partners/affiliate page. I will put you on that page if you do that. Whats your website?

Uzi.

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am currently working on a partners/affiliate page. I will put you on that page if you do that. Whats your website?
Oh well i have not really got it around yet and it is new but it is called Graphik.webs.com i have not bought a domain yet but i am and i only have 2 members but i will get more.
and Philly how did you advertise this site i could use some members lol.

Philly

Power member.
Oh nice man, And I just advertised. I have paid a very good amount of money on advertising. Thats the main part of how FK is where its at now. Along with me advertising on other forums, And having friends do that same.

Uzi.

User is banned.
Philly said:
Oh nice man, And I just advertised. I have paid a very good amount of money on advertising. Thats the main part of how FK is where its at now. Along with me advertising on other forums, And having friends do that same.
Lmao Yeah i did that but i always end up with a ban haha.

Ace

Power member.
I can put you on one of my sites.

Philly

Power member.
Uzi, Because you obviously advertised wrong. You need to research what to do via Google. Learn what to do, And than run a website not the other way around.

Pain, Sounds great thanks man. Whats your website?