• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

FREE MyBB Tabbed Menu Tutorial

Zammyslave

I didn't write any of this, in fact, I won't even copy it.

Just follow the following link for the best tutorial on how to have a FREE tabbed menu in your MyBB forum:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-62039.html

Get yourself to work now. :smile:

Reviewer

That's rather astonishing, the tabbed menu looks perfect too in my opinion. He's cool, I should have researched a little bit more before I purchased the subscription in MyBB Central but I think everything has it's benefits.

Zammyslave

Reviewer said:
That's rather astonishing, the tabbed menu looks perfect too in my opinion. He's cool, I should have researched a little bit more before I purchased the subscription in MyBB Central but I think everything has it's benefits.

Even using this tutorial for the tabbed menu, I would buy a subscription in MyBB Central if I had the money.

There's tons of other benefits.

Reviewer

Zammyslave said:
Reviewer said:

Even using this tutorial for the tabbed menu, I would buy a subscription in MyBB Central if I had the money.

There's tons of other benefits.

Yes, I agree. There are actually many more support you can receive in MyBB Central as well as astounding plugins.

Sky

It's good that he figured out a way to get the tabs for free, but it's much, much easier just to buy the subscriber on MyBB Central.

Tobe

User is banned.
A good solution for people that won't buy subscription at MyBBCentral.com, but being subscriber comes with more plugins.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Very nice share Zammyslave, this should help out a lot of users who do not have access to MyBB Central's premium software.

I just might use this for my new forum.

:)