• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Got an idea? I'll sponsor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roobik

Hi, so I'm sure MF has some great ideas that can't rise due to a low budget. I'm here to invest in any idea you throw at me. Either post or pm me and I'll approve or decline. I will provide the domains, hosts, VPSs, traffic, everything....

Phreak

User is banned.
I would love to get in with you on an idea if I like it.
I am a personal investor and have run plenty of successful businesses.
If your interested in partnering up with me on some ideas, just shoot me a PM.
I can provide hosting and domains. :grin:

Zammyslave

I can vouch for him, he bought http://addyourads.info for me. :in love:

Traffic would be a nice thing to have there though, so I'm suggesting it. Since you already know the idea is to have a community in which people can advertise their sites for free, and have some extra perks if they choose to donate.

What I believe would also help it grow is a having a Post to Host contest, like MF used to have. But I don't have the money for that. :S

Wiggles

I may come to you in q few months when I get done. Until then, my idea will remain mine.

hack13

Well I am more or less stuck and need help pulling together what I want to do, I have a concept but I am not sure if its a go or not. I have everything I need to go VPS's Hosting, Domains, etc... just I can't figure out what EXACTLY it is I want to do with it. Oh and anyone feel free to hit me up if you need hosting, be glad to help provide people what I can!

nofear1999

I'm working on a Currency exchanger I could do with a few GFX artists and another fellow coder + a VPS. Atm I'm doing me as a coder, me doing GFX and me using my home PC as a host.

Well, I am starting a new project with a friend. He is funding it but one day I will help. Maybe you could help us with hosting.

It is a forum btw.

nofear1999

Reverse if your forum will be small to medium I can host you for free if ya want.

nofear1999 said:
Reverse if your forum will be small to medium I can host you for free if ya want.

It will start off being small/medium. But as it grows I will most likely need better hosting.

But of course, I would love for you to host it.

PM me your msn.

CrossFires

ahh I got many ideas, but most of them not very legal ^^

So Roobik your kinda saying you will get me a free domain and host? Or will I have to pay back over time?

Roobik

Lexar said:
So Roobik your kinda saying you will get me a free domain and host? Or will I have to pay back over time?

Not in all cases. I bought Zammy a free domain and I never asked for anything in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.