• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Hacker attitudes and their differences

mystical

mystical

It's not a tutorial per say, this is just information really that I found interesting and wanted to share.

Vipul

I didnt know that each and every hackers have their own category
lol they are categorized like they are members of a gang

meneer15

There are different kinds of hackers yeah but I never knew there are so many sorts of them. I only knew the script kid actually

kartikeyp1

Could you please define the hackers who get into systems and steals data for money as most 90% hackers do hacking for money[Me too]

mystical

Platinum said:
Could you please define the hackers who get into systems and steals data for money as most 90% hackers do hacking for money[Me too]

That would be a blackhat hacker because they hack into systems to steal your information for personal gain.

meneer15

@Platinum: Maybe if you would read the post you would've found the answer already:

chinzka

I know many script kiddies. Who are fun of finding scripts in warez site. hehe.
Is there a level of hackers. Like. First you are a script kiddy then white hacker next gray hacker next black hacker and last you become ghost hacker

meneer15

Well, you can start as a script kiddie and work you way up but you can't first be a white hat hacker and than all of a sudden a black hat hacker. Most of the time you stick to one, maybe two types of hacking.