• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

how can i protect my Laptop?

mbfs10

my laptop restart every 2 hours. but i want to stop it, how is't possible. any body know please message me.

Thank you/

imafiaftw

Restarts every 2 hours? I'd bring it out to a computer store to get it checked out, that isn't normal

scania_anjar

hi all,i'm newbie in this forum please help me?I have laptop But this slow down,why my laptop is fast?please help thank you

sohil

Restart problem means there may be processor or ram problem.It is better to check it.

Mrulez

If ur laptop is re-starting again and again after 2 hours,there might be problem with its battery.avoid using ur laptop while u r charging it.The reason may b that u might b using heavy application.

God1

If it does that it might need to be updated and or its eating CPU.

meneer15

It could be many reasons like your RAM over heating or the battery is getting low. My friend had the same problem with his laptop, he just brought it to the shop and they fixed it. I think it's the best to let your laptop getting fixed before the HD gets damaged and you lose all your data.

strawknight

most probably its your power supply is too low for your comp and thus when your comp requires excessive power it will shutdown due to the lack of power

cbetancourt1

Make sure you check the battery if not also the charger because sometimes it could be the charger which doesn't charge well, and check the power options.