• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to download free from rapid share?

Junni

Rapidshare traces the users IP address to limit each user to a certain amount of downloading per day. To get around this, you need to show the rapidshare server a different IP address.

Here?s how to do it in windows:
1. Click Start
2. Click run
3. In the run box type cmd.exe and click OK
4. When the command prompt opens type the following. ENTER after each new line.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
exit

5. Erase your cookies in whatever browser you are using.
6. Try the rapidshare download again.

meneer15

Get Hotspotshield, way easier and you won't have to do all this ;). Still nice and thanks for the share.

chinzka

meneer15 said:
Get Hotspotshield, way easier and you won't have to do all this ;). Still nice and thanks for the share.

Can you resume your download by getting hotspotshield?. I don't know what happen to rapidshare. I hate there site now. I love the old rapidshare than today. The rapids was just 99 now 500 rapids to get premium so expensive :annoyed

kartikeyp1

Well you can have resume + premium account if you follow my way :
Goto http://pcworld.hu/rapidsharekupon
Enter your email in first field and the captcha in the second box and hit the enter you will receive a rapid redeem code in your email then goto rapidshare and login to your free account and goto rapids and click redeem coupon or something like that then choose country usa or hungary and enter code and click redeem
enjoy you have 180 free rapids and it will automatically recharge to 11 day premium.
to get more code change ip and enter new email.

pipergale

I also have an intense dislike for rapidshare. They are so crafty for money, every page is like ' get premium account' They suck anyway. Haven't downloaded anything from there in a longtime. I agree that i prefer the old rapidshare.

peelsaven

wow I am going to try this method if it really does work I am thanking you sincerely ahead of time

kartikeyp1

I have posted a method in my above post to get free premium you can try it you will get resume support too.

_Un!corn

Hey Platinum, It Says "ERROR: Coupon expired." :( plz tell Me How to Get Rapidshare Direct + Resume Support

Platinum said:
Well you can have resume + premium account if you follow my way :
Goto http://pcworld.hu/rapidsharekupon
Enter your email in first field and the captcha in the second box and hit the enter you will receive a rapid redeem code in your email then goto rapidshare and login to your free account and goto rapids and click redeem coupon or something like that then choose country usa or hungary and enter code and click redeem
enjoy you have 180 free rapids and it will automatically recharge to 11 day premium.
to get more code change ip and enter new email.

Duckinator

this is a rely good method I am going to try this method and if it works then i will be very happy...:)

pipergale

I'll give this a shot even though i hate rapidshare. I could probably sell the account to someone else