• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to increase your PR (page rank, important for some jobs)

Junni

I've seen jobs asking people to post stuff on their blogs or websites with a certain page rank.
Well PageRank, is a Google trademark and it means the priority of your page to Google search engine.
To check your page rank you need a tool like PRchecker, the website is www.prchecker.info
You don't need any experience to increase your page rank. To do so, you can use these steps:
Get a Google Webmasters account and submit your website. For blogger, the blog is automatically created if you use the same Google account.
Submit your website to Google Analytics too.
Create a loop in your pages, for example if you have 3 pages, use this:
Page 1 ---> Page 2
Page 2 ---> Page 3
Page 3 ---> Page 1
Get your friends or the people you know (or anyone) to visit your website/blog and stay on them(leave the page open). The more people that visits and stays in your website the faster your rank will grow.
This one needs a bit of experience, and it is not recommended! You can add meta tags, go here for more information goo.gl/QWYvQ
Last step is, if you want you can spend money on it, AdWords from Google, they will promote your website for you via Google ads and in the search engine.

I hope I have been helpful.

meneer15

Nicely made but did you took it from internet or made it yourself ? If you made it yourself, please be so kind to add credits.