• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Mass Add People on Facebook!

yahya

Hey guys,

This is my first tutorial. So instead of making it all test, I've decided to make it with pictures AND text.

I recommend you try to do this with a fake Facebook account. Doing it with your main, normal Facebook account would be stupid.

Lets get started:

1. Open your Facebook account.

2. Go to Account> Edit Friends.

3. Go to Invite Friends.

4. Paste the mail list, and enter a custom message. Then invite them all!
5. Wait for them to accept!
Thanks for reading!

strawknight

wat mail list??can you be specific btw thx for this info i think im just gonna create more fake accs and add myself lol

Don.

Dude, this would like make my "Online Friends" tab really high in count. Im going to make a new account in order to test this. Thanks for the method!

yahya

Yeah this made my account full of friends (Fake Account) Your welcome and first test it in a Fake Account!
[hf]

Vipul

This will lead to:
More flood in wall
Updates that we dont even want
Wont be able to see our friends updates
Fast movement of updates on wall -.-

I will definitely use this, Thanks for sharing mate :D
Edit-

Friend Requests Blocked for 14 Days
Warning: Your friend requests and messages have been blocked for 14 days to prevent you from contacting people against their wishes.

Friend requests are more likely to be accepted when you send them to people you already know, such as classmates, friends, family and coworkers.

If you use Facebook to communicate with strangers, they have the option to report that they don't know you or to mark the communication as spam. If this happens repeatedly, you could be viewed as violating Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

pipergale

Yeah, you really need to be careful using this, or mass adding. They block your friend requests, and even when you don't mass add, they know you don't know people if you add friends randomly, hence why i was blocked for two days and can't add anyone at the moment.

Duckinator

this is rely easy to do also i think when you first make a facebook it gives you this option to do.

this is rely easy to do on Facebook. also i think when you first sigh on to Facebook it gives you this option.

pipergale

Even when i first made facebook a couple of days ago they still blocked me for adding strangers. They aren't stupid. They will freeze you out of your account and ask you to verify your identity