• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to protect your online identity

mystical

The information I will provide might make you paranoid by the time you are done reading this, so if you don't want to be informed and paranoid, please don't read this.

I will be covering:

1) History - Hackers
2) Website owners
3) Your name
4) Your e-mail
5) What you sign up to
6) Information you expose unknowingly
7) Keeping you safe

Junni

If you want to protect your online identity change your ip (use proxy) that will change your identity and you become secure.

Mrulez

Well it is true that proxy change our i.p but still your enemy can find your i.p by using browser info.
Example
if u using abc proxy and your i.p is 1.2.3,it may clearly show your browser info as abc proxy. He can contact to abc proxy and may be your i.p address leaked,but still it depends. THANKS 4 SHARING THIS!

meneer15

Did you added credits and if I want to protect my pc and stuff I just use Hotspot shield. It's free and works fine. I also won't get annoying pop-up ads because of Chrome Adblocker+.

mystical

meneer15 said:
Did you added credits and if I want to protect my pc and stuff I just use Hotspot shield. It's free and works fine. I also won't get annoying pop-up ads because of Chrome Adblocker+.

I'm not sure who made this exactly but I do believe all this information was gathered by a friend of mine on a nother forum. WHatever you do with this info, I take no responsibility for of course.

chinzka

Nice tutorial you have there mystical. It is very useful. That's why I avoid using my real name or my identity in internet. Because you can be easily be trace.

mystical

chinzka said:
Nice tutorial you have there mystical. It is very useful. That's why I avoid using my real name or my identity in internet. Because you can be easily be trace.

I use my real name when I do online things but I don't get hacked or nobody cares enough to look up my info. I looked up my name and there are like 500 within the same state as me so i'm not really concerned about it too much.