• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

*How to setup RSBuddy*

This is my first guide that I actually used colored headers instead of spoilers.
Leave a post telling me, how I did.

*BackGround Information*

Review[/b]]
This bot is the best free bot I have ever meet in all my days of botting.
All of the scripts have a clean GUI and are FREE! They have a low ban rate and just simply professional work by RSBuddy Development team.

What is RSBuddy?
RSBuddy is a free botting program. It is closed source but users are able to code for it using there API's.

Is RSBuddy Safe?
If you are running RSBuddy without a forum account, no information will be stored on your computer and you will lose what you enter into the account manager as soon as you close the bot.
If you log in with your RSBuddy account to start the bot, your RSBuddy password will be used to encrypt all of the passwords in your account manager.

*Setting up RSBuddy*

Downloading RSBuddy
Go to: http://rsbuddy.com/download/
Click "I Accept" on the page.
Then click "Download". (It's a picture)

30ix1eb.png

Make sure you downloaded RSBuddy.jar

Running RSBuddy
Double click, RSBuddy.jar and it should pop up with a form.
You can choose to continue without a forum account or with a forum account.
It automatically creates a folder like RSBots does.

Davidx

Onyx user!
I just downloaded RSBuddy. I have to say I like it A LOT. I think I'm gonna go for 99 mage with the Stun Alch bot.

I've tried to stay away from Powerbot and RSBuddy, and become very attached to nexus, after that whole DDoS fight etc... But I see some good reviews coming out of RSBuddy. I think I might try the firemaking script on there :p

Reality

User is banned.
Villain said:
I just downloaded RSBuddy. I have to say I like it A LOT. I think I'm gonna go for 99 mage with the Stun Alch bot.

I used ExileMage

I don't want to be a dick or anything, but if you needed a tutorial on running this then you probably shouldn't be botting.

Nice work nonetheless, but I definitely will not be using these guys anymore until they fix their randoms. Woke up today stuck in Freaky Forester. The bot was constantly clicking around on different pheasants and now I have to worry about a ban/rollback...

So Nexus it is for now.

Rarity

Onyx user!
Is there any way to add scripts to RSbuddy? like powerbot does.

Rebel_mybb_import13008

I was hopping a scripter would make a bandit bot considering a chinning bot is there lol. But i chin at ape atoll.
nice guide dusks I'm glad to see everyone is enjoying rsbuddy :)

Michael

I'm going to try this soon, I've been looking for one. This might just be it.

Rebel_mybb_import13008

It is a very good bot and worth a look at no doubt.

Will

Onyx user!
I'm almost scared to use a different bot, other then rsbot (powerbot). Because last time I tried k-bot, and I got banned right away D: . If I see a lot more good reviews I'll try this :p on a dummy account