• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Javascript] FLY IMAGE FLY.

.D0T

Copy and paste this to your Browser URL bar.

Code:
javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+'px'; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+'px'}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Click 'Go', or press 'Enter'. :)

Watch the results.

CrossFires

looool cool efect :D and we can edit coordinates of images ^^

saishashank96

A lil bit of suggestion
never use java scripts on ur browser even if u use close all tabs and use bcoz now a days tab nabbing is best method to steal ur passwords.

how it works :
imm not going in detail but ill tell in lighter way
the hacker 1st created a code and keep it in some sites like orkut facebook attracting people by telling free sms free recharge or sum trick to do sum thing like that.
thn ppl try that and they open new tab for doing it and their facebook wil be open in another tab .
now what the script does is steal ur facebook account id n password .

Note : imm not telling that .dot' is a hacker imm just telling the dangers of using the jacvascript.

if u find any such kinda things in a social network site or any other juz ignore them.

.D0T

A lil bit of suggestion
never use java scripts on ur browser even if u use close all tabs and use bcoz now a days tab nabbing is best method to steal ur passwords.

how it works :
imm not going in detail but ill tell in lighter way
the hacker 1st created a code and keep it in some sites like orkut facebook attracting people by telling free sms free recharge or sum trick to do sum thing like that.
thn ppl try that and they open new tab for doing it and their facebook wil be open in another tab .
now what the script does is steal ur facebook account id n password .

Note : imm not telling that .dot' is a hacker imm just telling the dangers of using the jacvascript.

if u find any such kinda things in a social network site or any other juz ignore them.

That is completely irrelevant, and incorrect. See Tabnabbing; 'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tabnabbing', it is a form of phishing. Javascript, without human interaction, doesn't pose a large threat.

wjack2010

lol while I am typing this all I can see is images going round on my screen this is awesome. Thank you for sharing this!

Vipul

Well welcome back codes. This is so cool. Good work

wjack2010

Cooper said:
Ya thats pretty cool..... I tried it on google images and it turned out to be all funky.. Like they didn't popped out they went in circles in boxes.. Try it you will see what I mean.
Ahh yeah, why didn't I think of using it on Google Images lol I am so stupid!

.D0T

This is quite a good trick to show your friends, especially on Google images, freaks them out. :'P

Fiction

Thats pretty awesome haha, They'res some pretty cool Javascripts out there. I'm learning Java now for school, so hardd.