• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[KICK-START] Project - Lutter pour une cause

Rock. Paper. Shotgun.

User is banned.

Hello,

My name is Ross; a lead entrepreneur in need of funding in-order to start development upon latest and upcoming project. The concept is simple, and something that to my awareness hasn't been tried before. I can't release too much information due to the fact someone may 'steal' the originality of my idea, and that's not a risk I'm willing to take. Although what I can tell you is it will not only be forum based, but spread across the Internet via social networking / blogging, e.g Tumblr.

More information will be released when I can secure funding for domain... yes, you may be thinking "who can't afford $10.99 for a website domain?", I can, easily. Although I won't receive the funds I need until Friday, and at this current moment I have so much motivation to put my concept into action that I'm failing to wait that long.

So; basically I'm asking for $10.99 via PayPal as a donation, you will receive many benefit(s).

For more information, contact me via AIM (listed below) -

Rock. Paper. Shotgun.

User is banned.
Blur said:
Yeah, either French or Italian? More French. Also, when does this plan to open?

The correct answer / language is French. You'll all understand once I release more information regarding the project.

I plan to "open" my website(s) in around a month or so, but I wouldn't quote me on that. :blackhat:

Contest

Onyx user!
Why don't you just earn some money by monetize methods?

I'm sure people aren't going to give you 10$ for something that they don't even know about.

Rock. Paper. Shotgun.

User is banned.
Contest said:
Why don't you just earn some money by monetize methods?

I'm sure people aren't going to give you 10$ for something that they don't even know about.

You'd be surprised. I believe I stated more information will be released to the possible donator(s), I'm sorry if I did not make that clear.

I don't believe in "monetize methods", I prefer to earn my cash the old-fashioned way... while receiving some form of 'help' along the way on a rare occasion.

Contest

Onyx user!
This aint a "donation" then. They're going to give you money, then you give them something back. That's defiantly not a donation.

Just take the easy route and monetize.

Rock. Paper. Shotgun.

User is banned.
Contest said:
This aint a "donation" then. They're going to give you money, then you give them something back. That's defiantly not a donation.

Just take the easy route and monetize.

Yet again, you haven't used your brain. I'm obviously offering the donator(s) something in return, and it will be worth their while.

I'm not going to "monetize", end of discussion regarding the matter.​