• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Looking to Promote your forum? Here ya go

Flow'n

iSk

Thanks for the list. I would certainly help whenever I start my new site :p
Btw, you could have added, hackforums, supportforums, and motherboards as well. Motherboards is an open anonymous forum board. Useful for publicity. Although, it contains lots of adult stuff.

Vipul

Need any requirments like 10 minimum post etc?
btw I got this error in first site and read the last sentence of error
You have encountered an error on the site!

You have encountered an error on this site. It could be down to one of many reasons based on how you are accessing the site to what actions you are performing on this site. If you are not aware of what the reason is for this error and feel it was a mistake, please email us at problem(at)forumpromotion[dot]net quoting the following information (especially the Record ID as that will help us find the cause). Please do not refresh this page otherwise you may be blocked.

Android

I knew half of them but thank you for this nice list.

George

Nice list there, I'll use them when advertising my awesome site that's coming soon.

Fowler

Vipul said:
Need any requirments like 10 minimum post etc?
btw I got this error in first site and read the last sentence of error
You have encountered an error on the site!

You have encountered an error on this site. It could be down to one of many reasons based on how you are accessing the site to what actions you are performing on this site. If you are not aware of what the reason is for this error and feel it was a mistake, please email us at problem(at)forumpromotion[dot]net quoting the following information (especially the Record ID as that will help us find the cause). Please do not refresh this page otherwise you may be blocked.
Hi Vipul,

If you email the Record ID (shown just below the text you quoted) to the email address given in the error message or if you PM it to me here, I can sort out the issue so you can access the site.