• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My Paypal account was BANNED for spending money!?!?!?

Dawn of War

User is banned.
OMFG my Paypal account was just BANNED for me donating $15 to George... OMFG all my money was taken from me!!! they suspended my funds those douche bags!!!!!

they said my account has been permanently banned because they think someone hacked my account... omg.... I was bout to invest into me and Georges company when I found out that ALL my money via Paypal was taken away from me.... OMFG IM SO PISSED!!!

LMCampbell

User is banned.
They can't take your Money when your Limited.
Only block it.
Your best bet would be to contact them to attempt to get this Resolved.

George

That's pretty nasty, try contacting them and providing proof you weren't hacked.

Normally they ask for things like your location, sometimes the first letters of your password, they compare IP addresses, etc.

Fortunately, if my PayPal was banned, this site wouldn't go down as my dad pays for the hosting with his credit card, and I pay him in cash, the domain is also paid by him on his credit card.

Dawn of War

User is banned.
yeah, i did ALL that, but I can't provide a photo of an ID card with my name on it because i'm only 13..
i hate Paypal -.-

Zeroifrit

Welcome to my world. I got one PayPal account banned this way.
Their reason was: I was logging in PayPal from many IPs and they tough it was hacked and used for illegal stuff.I never got that PayPal back.

KusHâ„¢

geez that really sucks. How old do you have to be to have a paypal account? I don't really pay attention to age limits anymore lol

CrossFires

18 I think, but many teen Have paypal I guess ( me to). One my account was limmited, dunno why, but there was only cents.

Really you have to be 18? My account is premiere, all you have to do is buy a gift card and add it as your "credit card" and bam wham shazham premiere PayPal with your sending amount being like $2000 dollars. xD

Reksii

I heard they had School Paypal accounts which can be for Age of 13+.
Can't Paypal see, This is the Internet! WE ALWAYS LIE!

That's one fact.

Good luck on your money groola

Dawn of War

User is banned.
I heard they had School Paypal accounts which can be for Age of 13+.
Can't Paypal see, This is the Internet! WE ALWAYS LIE!

That's one fact.

Good luck on your money groola
I just trryed contacting Paypal and they said their keeping my account suspended until i'm 18 because I didn't sign it up as a school account... OMFG!!!

What? They can't ban you for just spending money- there has to be another reason!