• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[MyBB 1.6 Theme] dreamBB - Created by Crayo and Sky-

Tobe

User is banned.
Very great job you guys have made on that theme.

GameOver

User is banned.
We can use this theme as Light MF because I don't want to lose one great theme (BlackRG)

Knight_mybb_import2516

Lol. Most recent thread: Sky should be shot.

Other then that good work; I don't really like lightly colored themes so I wouldn't prefer this to the theme we have now.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Knight said:
Lol. Most recent thread: Sky should be shot.

Other then that good work; I don't really like lightly colored themes so I wouldn't prefer this to the theme we have now.

Lol you're the first to notice that.

It will never replace our current theme, lol.

Sky

I shouldn't be shot. Just putting that out there.

Mordalum

Do not rip or remove copyright on the theme. If found doing so expect a DMCA takedown notice to your host.

Nice theme 8.13/10

Enjoy

Alex H.

Mordalum said:
Do not rip or remove copyright on the theme. If found doing so expect a DMCA takedown notice to your host.

Nice theme 8.13/10

Enjoy

What about offshore lol

Mordalum

Off-shore covers, almost 80% of the illegal activity. They ignore DMCA's but then later if the case is that severe and if you have deposited the one-time $189 then DMCA Lawyers go to court and they have had a 83.27% success rate against Copyright infringement cases.

Mordalum

Actually many of them do. We have had a couple of people who have removed Copyright. Unfortunately there domains went down and we couldn't send them a DMCA

Legend_mybb_import1694

Do you make any money if you win a DMCA case? Or is it just to sue them for copyright infringment and publicity?

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Legend said:
Do you make any money if you win a DMCA case? Or is it just to sue them for copyright infringment and publicity?

No you don't get money unless you take it court.
The webpage owner is just asked for it to be taken down.
If it isn't then further action should be taken, possibly earning money.

Mordalum

You won't get much publicity, but if we send a DMCA notice and they ignore it then we take court then we get a money depending on the damage done.

Sky

See to be honest, I wouldn't pursue if someone removed the copyright. I'm far too lazy.