• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

myBB setup [FML Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldskool.

Alright, so I some awesome free Hosting from a friend.
But this host has a really weird CPanel.
And I can't seem to set up my myBB forum.
Could anyone help me with it?
Leave a comment and hit me up with a PM.

Thanks a ton in advance! <3
~Oldskool.

Android

Could you possibly do a screenshot of that weird cPanel?

Oldskool.

Here's the CPanel:
hostingf.jpg

But it's alright. I've managed to set it up myself.
Currently doing the GFX.

Reviewer

The cPanel looks normal to me. Just change the theme to x3, you might be looking for that.

I know this is off-topic, but I can't see the image. It says "Domain Unregistered".

EDIT: Oops, my bad. I wasn't logged in to imageshack :S

Glad to know that you got it sorted out though.

Oldskool.

Well, the reason why I thought this CPanel was weird because I was used to working with normal Vista Panels.

Android

I've not used a Vista Panel for months now. I'm usually using those kind of cPanels. What will your site be about if I may ask?

Oldskool.

Android said:
I've not used a Vista Panel for months now. I'm usually using those kind of cPanels. What will your site be about if I may ask?

HF but without the hacking/coding/skid part.

It's going to be a Lounge-ish forum with additional GFX sections and such.

Anxiety

User is banned.
That's a normal cPanel. Identical to all the ones I've used apart from the theme :).

Btw I recommend using FTP to upload/download files, like Filezilla (google Filezilla).

If you need help with it, reply here or PM me. It makes my job much easier. Managing FTP through cPanel Web FTP is horrid.

Oldskool.

Crayo said:
That's a normal cPanel. Identical to all the ones I've used apart from the theme :).

Btw I recommend using FTP to upload/download files, like Filezilla (google Filezilla).

If you need help with it, reply here or PM me. It makes my job much easier. Managing FTP through cPanel Web FTP is horrid.

Oldskool has everything under control. :cool:

Reviewer

cPanel is the normal control panel for me. However, Vista Panel is also another company's control panel. I personally use cPanel, it's better and easier. Find some tutorials on how to set up MyBB using cPanel on youtube if you are still struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.