• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Mybb Themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I am willing to make some people a free mybb theme. I will make it completely custom. And make it to your likings. Post or pm me if you are interested.​

Leafs

Power member.
Nice service man. This is a big job and your doing it for free! Nice.

Volation

make-me-one-that-say-ModdedMaterial-in3d-and-black-and-red-at-top-then-make-a-red-and-black-theme-to-go-with-it-please--thanks

Philly

Power member.
Material said:
make-me-one-that-say-ModdedMaterial-in3d-and-black-and-red-at-top-then-make-a-red-and-black-theme-to-go-with-it-please--thanks

I can do it no problem. But I wont be able to start for a little while. I have been and still am very busy. And have alot oft hings to do. But I will do it for sure. :)

Leafs

Power member.
Philly I need some shit done for my website. AIM me.

Diabolic

Can I see some preview of your work please Philly ??

Philly

Power member.
Runegoods.com. You cant see it all that well since the forum is closed atm. But you will kinda get the picture.

Diabolic

Philly would you be able to make me a mybb theme for a IT/Coding Forum :).

Philly

Power member.
Diabolic said:
Philly would you be able to make me a mybb theme for a IT/Coding Forum :).

When I get a little more spare time and when I get my hard drive for my computer I will. Because right now I dont have the proper programs since I have basically no room for anything on my computer since I have no hard drive.

Diabolic

Philly said:
When I get a little more spare time and when I get my hard drive for my computer I will. Because right now I dont have the proper programs since I have basically no room for anything on my computer since I have no hard drive.

Ouch, thanks and I can't wait to see what you come up with :).

NiQue

Onyx user!
Material said:

can I mod or admin make "-" word filter to " "
just for material lol?

Philly

Power member.
NiQue said:
can I mod or admin make "-" word filter to " "
just for material lol?

He fixed his keyboard. He doesnt have to do this anymore. Lets jsut hope that his space button doesnt mess up again.

Desiqn

Hey Phil can you make me a theme like this it proper awesome.

Philly

Power member.
I am not offering these services for free anymore. I also would charge a very good amount for a theme even close to like this. If you are interested pm me. I am closing this thread as it should have been months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.