• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need help creating a paypal form in dreamweaver

SGT.Code

ok i know some of you dont like dreamweaver but i have a college project and i need to put a paypal form (or similar) into my website so i need to know if this is easily done or not and the code needed to do it, and no bleeps i cant use MyBB i asked my tutor

SGT.Code

ok thanks m8 might just have to have some help creating it anyway caus we have to design everything in photoshop and then do it in dreamweaver

OliverE

Power member.
What so your making a website in Photoshop, slicing it and importing it into dreamweaver?

SGT.Code

tbh i havent got a clue what im suposed to be doing in photoshop i think he wants a sketch of what the website will look like

OliverE

Power member.
Well you can make websites from photoshop if you wanted.

SGT.Code

oh never knew that but this is more of a design thing where we put it all togther like you do with your themes just so we can "show the client" what their site is gona look like before we make an efort to make it

OliverE

Power member.
Ok fair enough, so you have to create a graphical representation of the paypal form in dreamweaver so the customer knows how it would look

OliverE

Power member.
You need help with the graphical representation or the actual web page, the code etc.
If its the second then post up a preview image and we can help you.

SGT.Code

wow hold on i need to do the graphical representation first might need help with that and will deffinatly need help coding the website

OliverE

Power member.
Alrite, just thought you needed help now, seeing as you made the thread

SGT.Code

made the thread most because i needed to know if it was posible and how easy it would be to intergrate it into the site

SGT.Code

ok kl might need your help with the header i have like 4 pictures and i want to sorta blur the edges into each other sorta like a transition