• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Need Help!

hamzaansar

Okay i have a working website done all my work with html and dreamweaver got my comment boxes running and everything.

I need to learn two things

1) Hot to make a password protected login page for my users

2) For feedback i need to make a box that sends the matter directly to my email account

Thank you =)

Dreamweaver is slow and quite terrible as far as softwares go, it'd look much more professional and alot better (aswell as load faster) if you learnt CSS, HTML, PHP and SQL and made the site yourself :)

hamzaansar

No my question was how can i make a username password database for my website the website is already made and uploaded as well

Then the website isn't made. A big part of building a website is knowing how to expand it without having to use tools (That are, to be honest, usually rubbish) like DW. If you put the effort of learning PHP and SQL (Or Ruby) then you'd know how to do this without relying on Adobe to hand you a site without work or effort.

hamzaansar

VaudeVillianVet said:
Then the website isn't made. A big part of building a website is knowing how to expand it without having to use tools (That are, to be honest, usually rubbish) like DW. If you put the effort of learning PHP and SQL (Or Ruby) then you'd know how to do this without relying on Adobe to hand you a site without work or effort.

Thanks man i guess i have to work on SQL now just didnt too dreamweaver was easybut i guessthis will make it easier =)