• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

New WordPress Blog

Legend_mybb_import1694

I am looking into creating a new WordPress blog that will be giving links to Games, Movies, & Programs (and maybe Music). Hence the domain names: www.fgmp.co.cc (free games, movies, and programs) and www.pgmm.co.cc (programs, games, movies, & music). First of all, I need some hosting for the site. I already have the theme for WordPress (its from themelayouts.com) and I already have someone willing to upload the programs, games, movies, & music to FileSonic.com for us (so we can make some money). If anyone is interested in working on this site with me (will be a paid position after one month) then please just send me a PM. I need a user to upload Warez, Movies, Programs, Music, and just about anything else to the site for us.

rampage2gene

Well I am pro at getting "WAREZ" and movie's, I do not crack them. So yes I am interested.

Legend_mybb_import1694

I just created the site, go check it out. I created an administrator account for you, the details are in a PM.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Thanks Alex, but you should have told me about this earlier. I already got the hosting from a user named Hosting from HF.

Legend_mybb_import1694

Well, considering that i'm pretty good friends with my web hoster right now. I think i'll stay with him, and anyways he's giving me the service for free (it's unmetered too).