• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Registering free domain for all memebers!

Lax

User is banned.
Hello so i want to give to this community thats why i am willing to register domains from a major registrar. you must tell me why you deserve to get a domain and why your idea has a future.

Roobik

That's very nice of you Lax, keep up the good work man!

iSk

You are not going to use one.com right? Or just make use of those hacks in HF about exploiting these registrars? And can you guarantee it will last for a year? Cause I doubt, anyone will spend 10$ (more or less) for everyone who asks for it.

Edit : Its a contest?? hehe. Then I would agree its legit

Lax

User is banned.
Impurify's domain did not get accepted. Any other entries?

Legend_mybb_import1694

Lax said:
Hello so i want to give to this community thats why i am willing to register domains from a major registrar. you must tell me why you deserve to get a domain and why your idea has a future.

I would like you to register the domain www.aandnm.com or .org for me. I think that I deserve to get this domain because I have made some contributions on this forum, and I am currently a Premium user as you can see. The domain will be used for my mothers company and occupation - Acupuncture & Natural Medicine. She works as a licensed acupuncture physician and doctor of oriental medicine. So it would be pretty nice if you could register that domain for me for free. :smile:

lukas

freegameaccts.com -- I've been needing a TLD for a while so I could setup a viral website for free runescape membership and accounts. IE: one person gets a link and has to share it with 5 friends to get a free month of runescape membership, ect, and ect. I think viral websites are really going to take off and be a huge way to do some serious money making!

Thanks for reading my request.

I would like a domain/forum that is just for tutorials. I think that sometimes everyone just needs a good tutorial sometimes and it is usually hard to find the one you need, so this will solve your problem.

I think I deserve a free domain because I am a always active member.
I am in many groups.
I am always trying to help others.
I have relatively good grammar.
My idea is pretty good and will help others.
I am pretty HQ at times.
I have been on this forum since the beginning.
I will give you a pretty good status/role on the Forum.

Phreak

User is banned.
This is a really awesome service!
Good luck to everyone that enters.