• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Small Facebook Tactic

sidorak95

Here's how I get a little traffic to my links.

1. Make a facebook account. Upload a picture. It doesn't have to be a girl, just something to show that its a real FB acc.

2. Register at Zynga's forums.

3. Now in every forum, there should be an "Add Me" Subforum. Spam your facebook profile in there and you should get plenty of friend requests. Farmville will get you the most.

4. Advertise your link. You can try to hide it an say:
cool, here's a way to get free farmville cash!
<link here>
or you can take it like:
hey, could you do me a favor and visit my website? <link here> thanks.

5. Watch the traffic flow in!

Please say thanks if this helped you!

Legend_mybb_import1694

I'm trying this right now, I currently have 43 friends lets see how much I get.

-EDIT-
Fuck yes (excuse my french, I just started taking french classes so I wanted to practice a bit) I got like 600 friends now

Hustler

This is a pretty nice tutorial. It is pretty damn original and I am about to try this right now. Thanks a lot mayne!

sidorak95

I was thinking of selling this for maybe $1 on HF. What do you guys think?

reGi

User is banned.
Going to try this soon! Thanks for tutorial

Amped

Hmm, so this would basically work for almost any website, awesome just what I needed.

CarpeNemo

Indelibleâ„¢ said:
I'm trying this right now, I currently have 43 friends lets see how much I get.

-EDIT-
Fuck yes (excuse my french, I just started taking french classes so I wanted to practice a bit) I got like 600 friends now

Vous avez une tres bon accent. Je parle francais...un peu. Je n'ai utilisé mon dictionnaire une fois!

Ich bin besser mit Deutsch. Dies ist eine gute und hilfreiche Beitrag! Danke, Sid! Ich finde es sehr lustig, auf Deutsch zu sprechen. Es fühlt sich so viel besser auf der Zunge als meine Muttersprache, Englisch. Ich muss ein Wörterbuch benutzen, aber ich bin immer noch stolz auf meine Leistung.

Steelmob

Bienvenue Carpe, je parle le franscais un peu aussi. J'habite au Canada, et tu?

CarpeNemo

Non, j'habite Amérique. J'ai pris le français au lycée, mais essayez de le maintenir.

noobleet

Even though I just registered and can't see the links I can understand the method
Thanks a lot for this dude, ill definitely try it out

robertwells

For any company, large numbers of website traffic is the background of money and how much can be done. But have no illusions about doing business on Facebook, you must be prepared and put in a great effort.