• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[TUT]How to view private or secret photos of everyone in Facebook easy [NEW][TUT]

kartikeyp1

So guys may be you all wanted to see some important photos of your friends or some person who are not your friend on fb or their photos are private so i got a idea to view it

facebook-stalker-button.jpg

Requirements :
1.)A Facebook Account
2.)Name or facebook id or Url of your friends profile

Lets begin :
1>)Firstly add this app known as Photo Stalker to your facebook account
Click here to add it
2.)After adding it open it
3.)Enter the Name or facebook id or Url of your friends profile
4.)You are done you get all the photos of it.

Dont forget to say thanks

meneer15

Why don't you just ask for photo's and if you would be a real perv if you really want to view those photos. Well, I think it will work but I don't feel the urge to try.

Elfy

Seems a bit. You know. Wrong. IF you get me :/

IF they are already on your friends list, it's easier to ask them.
If they where not your friend, why are they on your list?

kartikeyp1

It work for me well and i have posted this for the people who need the photos of their friends who wont give or show.
@Dawn of war : Facebook wont allow any virus on it so basically its your antivirus problem why it shows Btw may i have your av name?

TheMoneyOne

Like as if I'm going to click that link...lolz
This seems a bit fake and if your friend or stranger don't want to show you their picture then don't look at them give them some privacy...
Also if it's your friend you see them all they stop looking at their picture!

kartikeyp1

This app is real and its for those who have privacy on their photo enabled so you can bypass that privacy through it.

meneer15

Maybe those people enabled privacy with a reason ? Maybe they don't want other / certain people to see it ?

Platinum said:
It work for me well and i have posted this for the people who need the photos of their friends who wont give or show.
@Dawn of war : Facebook wont allow any virus on it so basically its your antivirus problem why it shows Btw may i have your av name?
Yes, The one that acted up was Norton360

However here's a list of all my AV's-
Norton360
MalwareBytes
AVG
Avast
Trend Micro Cillen

kartikeyp1

Dawn of War said:
Platinum said:
Yes, The one that acted up was Norton360

However here's a list of all my AV's-
Norton360
MalwareBytes
AVG
Avast
Trend Micro Cillen
you should capture that page and report this problem to norton because facebook does not contain any virus.

strawknight

so is this site real or fake or is it a virus i don't want to take the risk of getting infected

kartikeyp1

I dont belive facebook is infected if it is then millions of people uses daily many apps then what about them?