• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Unlock Windows 7 Godmode

mystical

Have you ever wondered if there are any secret Windows 7 features? Most games have a godmode, something that will enable all cheats and features. Windows 7 too. This is going to be a brief tutorial that will allow you to enable the secret godmode in Windows 7.
27114641.jpg

To enable windows 7 god mod Create a new folder (right-click and click on “New Folder”). Right-click on the folder and click on rename, copy and paste this:

27361548.jpg

GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}

61108232.jpg

.nItIsH.

does the image shows the features unlocked by god mode ?
i can do that without it :)
well, only a few :p

mystical

.nItIsH. said:
does the image shows the features unlocked by god mode ?
i can do that without it :)
well, only a few :p

Some people never knew about this so I posted it anyway whether it helps or not.

hamzaansar

What does it exactly do bypass registry or something or can you modify your windows =S

Don.

I have seen this method before. This is really helpful. I have modified some data in my computer and i have also found some secret tools to help fixing some viruses. Thanks for the share.

meneer15

God mode is also called the "hidden administrator". This also comes with Vista. To bypass the hidden administrator start run > type msconfig > enter > Helpprograms (most right tab) > Disable User Accounts > Click on "Start" > reboot your pc > done. Now you don't have to confirm stuff 3 times before running it. You know, the "allow" and "run" pop-ups that slow down your entire pc and sometimes takes up to 20 mins to actually show after starting a program.

yahya

This is a very old tutorial but its for those who dont know how to enable god mode