• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

User Name

Flow'n

how do you pick your user name when you reigister on a forum? Or do you use your same username each time? If you do why?

I just started using the username Noreturn in the last year. I use to use a username called. Rcturbos that was the name of the business I wanted to own and still do. But now I find it more assuming to use the username Noreturn. the reason I use that username is that it's a nick name of a truck I like(my dads) and I picked the name I like it and other people seem to like it. so if you see that name on another forum you know its me.

What about you?

Altrouge

I just used Altrouge some months ago, to use on websites like these. I actually had old accounts before on PTC sites and stuff and my username was misalax, which I just made up but it's fine anyway. I accidentally came across 'Altrouge' when I was looking at photos of one of my favourite manga characters, 'Arcueid Brunestud'. Turns out my favourite has a twisted sister named Altrouge :p

Altrouge

Well I love reading manga, and Arcueid Brunestud is from a manga called Tsukihime, I actually got no idea if it has an anime version, I'm not going to watch anyway. Manga is just pure reading and pictures, animes are mostly created from existing mangas.

meneer15

Got the same username since I started playing Runescape, about 8-9 years ago. In Dutch Meneer15 = Mister15. Long story short, somebody made a RS account back then called Mevrouw5 (madam5 ) and I wanted to make a male version of that. But Meneer5 couldn't be chosen so it became Meneer15.
Also, for some websites I use tstst1, it's just randomly chosen but it doesn't sound that bad.