• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Visual Basic

CrossFires

Hello guy, I have a little question here :) Is it worth to start programming with Visual Basic? Basicaly I would code a network programs, games hacks, etc. I tried c#, but haven't found good tutorials in my Language, so I looked at VB and I saw it's quite simple, what you think? Thanks

LMCampbell

User is banned.
Visual Basic is ok. But your not going to be able to code games.
I've just searched google and youtube and found alot of C# tutorials.
If your just starting the VB will give you a basic understanding and then you can move up.

CrossFires

Thanks LMCampbell :) BTW you understand wrong about games, maybe I wrote wrong, I want to code packet based applications :)

Wiggles

If you ever plan on using a different language besides Visual BASIC, try not to learn BASIC first... It teaches you bad habits.

For a first language try to learn JAVA, Simple and will teach you good habits that will help later in your coding career.

iSk

If you ever plan on using a different language besides Visual BASIC, try not to learn BASIC first... It teaches you bad habits.

For a first language try to learn JAVA, Simple and will teach you good habits that will help later in your coding career.

Agreed. It does teach you bad habit. So, try Java or C. Both are kinda similar and later you'll be able to learn php easily.

CrossFires

Well thanks all for the info :) I'll try start learning it