• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Which coding lang you would chose?

CrossFires

If you would like to learn one coding lang, which one you would chose?

C++

Its my first language and though people often choose languages which are comparatively easy like VB etc, I am gonna take C++ as my first coding language xD

Wiggles

Its Delphi, not Delphy.

I guess, If i could know everything in a single language it would be C.

Bree

You spelt Python wrong on the poll :p

And also, I chose php, as its something ive been meaning to learn, but never have the time. I used to do VB, but havent really done it properlly for a long time.

Phreak

User is banned.
I'm a personal fan of Python.
While I know a lot of the other languages on the list, I think Python is A. fun to learn and B. will help you when learning other languages in the future. I think it's a great language.
It all depends on what you want to do really. Do you want to web code?

LMCampbell

User is banned.
See I should choose PHP as would mean I could do so much more to MF.
But no I choose C++

F3aRâ„¢

User is banned.
C++ since It's the most used language for most PC games and 99% of all console games. Plus, It's very great at simple programs along with Java.

Mordalum

I would choose PHP or JAVA!

djfshady

I like delphi :) i have around 2-3 years experience in it, also correct the poll if you can its not Delphy its Delphi :)

Legend_mybb_import1694

CrossFire update the poll option Delhpy to Delphi. But anyways I would like to learn the coding language C++ because I don't know anything in C++.

BaussHacker

I would choose C#, because it's easy to use and it can give you a lot abilities. However, I would take C++ afterwards.

TwEaK

I would choose C++ I think its a very powerful coding language and you can really do a lot with it, I currently know VB.NET, some PHP, HTML, and a bit of C++ really wish I had the time to learn C++ like I did with VB i'll learn it soon tho or at least i'll try lol