• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Social Networking PHP

Dubsteping

PHP Code Advanced​

--WHAT IT INCLUDES--​
This is a bundle that includes tons and months of coding. This bundle is basically coded to make a perfect social networking site where people can sign up, login, change profile picture, change profile style etc.

-It is a hand coded script. It has encrypted password and highest possible security. It also has a forgot password feature.

-This also includes email verification in which you are free to edit the message send to the user.

-Includes profile comment system and also " Your though" system.

WHAT IT DOESN'T INCLUDE

-It doesn't include a PM system.

--

I will NOT set the system up for you. Thats your job. This whole set is for 25 dollars no refund. Its not hard to set. It just takes time and dedication. Please post your order in a post below and i will PM you with the information. Thank you!

Zammyslave

Wow, that's great.

I'd like to have my own social network, eventually.

Dubsteping

Thank you hope you buy it :p ^.^

Dubsteping

took me months to hand code this hopefully someone buys it :\

Dubsteping

I did release it. It didnt work out. No one came to the site. Everyone too stucked up to myspace and facebook :\

Dubsteping

Thank you :D

Dubsteping

I tried my best you see me not good at advertising hehe

akaj

Is very hard fight with Facebook or Myspace .. They are rich and have really experts working every day .

But i hope you Sell it :d

And ... Can you post pictures ? I want to see the design :)

Dubsteping

No i tried this site long ago after i finished scripting. I did not want to pay for hosting or domain as i made no revenue so i decided now to sell the script and let someone else try their luck.