• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Staff Verified!]E-book to make $1000/hr![Staff Verified!]

Anxtrist

Onyx user!
Hey guys today I'm going to be selling you a method that can be used to make up to $1k/hr semi-autopilot. I will only be selling 5 copies. I only accept PP as a gift with this in the notes. "This is for a virtual item which I have already received." This will ONLY payout to Paypal and will only work if you have a windows computer.

$80-Tutorial without help
160M RSGP-Tutorial without help
$85-Tutorial with help for one month.
170M RSGP-Tutorial with help for one month
Resale Rights: $350
Resale Rights: 700M RSGP

If you buy without help any questions about the product will be ignored and I can ALMOST guarantee that you will have questions. This involves little, to no work at ALL.

If your interested send the money as a GIFT with this in the notes. "This is for a virtual item which I have already received."

Proof:
aN9nu.png
\

Vouches:
Pillsbury said:
Vouch for this guy, this method is amazing!

Oxide said:
This could work very well, it is a different method of a commonly used method.

ToS:​
There are no refunds whatsoever and you must NOT tell ANYBODY about this method or else you risk it getting saturated. You will NOT chargeback the item. I will not go first to anybody.

Pillsbury

Onyx user!
RE: E-book to make $1000/hr!

Vouch for this guy, this method is amazing!

Cannabis

Onyx user!

>Claims method makes $1k/hour.
>Sells for only $50 per copy.
>mfw

cDEE2.jpg

Anxtrist

Onyx user!

If your here to buy, then buy. If not then go. I'm selling this at a low price as payouts are at the end of the month and I need some money before then.

Relapse

Onyx user!

One thread please

Anxtrist

Onyx user!

Oxide said:
I can verify if you want.

Yeah. I'll be home soon could you verify it in about half an hour?

Relapse said:
One thread please

I mean to only put one thread but it was in the wrong section and under I asked if a member of staff could move it to the correct section but when nobody did so I just made this one. Sorry for making two, you can delete either one if you want.

Relapse

Onyx user!

Ya just report it or pm one of us next time we don't always get around to reading every thread ^.^

Gogetaa

luit at grifter showed how to do this for free, if it is what i think it is that is..

and in my experience anyone who done it got thier account banned before they had a chance to withdraw any funds..