• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Could you live without the internet?

Spot

I can live without internet if I don't know anything about it. :)

spamx33

Yeah. I would be able to. I've got my books and all. It'd just take a little time to adjust :)

eahalili

internet is already a part of my everyday task

and doing away with it, it is a boring day

jessma

I think I cannot live without internet. Everyone calls me an internet addict. But I don't feel so. Still I cannot live without internet :)

I don't think I can live without the internet. It has been inseparable part of my life. I need it to socialize with my family and friends and the most important thing is that I need it to make money online.

meneer15

If there isn't no internet we wouldn't miss it either. Just ask your parents what they did before there was internet, we would probably be doing something like that too, playing soccer or going with friends. And have a few friends who live in other countries and we would write letters to them all day.

Altrouge

I could but that would probably put me in so much boredom, and that means it will take me a lot of phone credit to talk to my buddies overseas >.<

I could live, but it would be like taking away crack from a "crack head" I would probably get really stressed out and wouldn't find things to do with myself and would eventually lead to me doing something stupid.

Reviewer

To be honest, I can survive without it but I'll be like trash without the internet. My life depends on it, well, most of the time.

Android

I could survive without it but the world would be pretty empty then, at least for me.