• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Edit any site.

This is a super cool Java code. You can edit any site to say anything you want! Though you can't save it, taking screen shots of your paypal with 1000000000000000 dollars in it is pretty kewl.

1. Goto any site.

2. Paste this code in the URL and hit enter
Code:
javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

3.Edit any of the text on the page.

Have fun!

_vili

LMAO! this is fun, and kinda useless, but you got anything how to do same for sites HTML

Tydronash

No, he means he wants to edit the HTML code.
And, that's impossible without FTP access, or just view the source code of the site and upload it to your website.

or just view the source code of the site and upload it to your website.

You can edit the HTML and CSS using certain browsers "Inspect element" feature, browsers that have the feature are Opera, Chrome and Firefox (with an addon). Safari and IE may also have that feature, but I haven't checked.

However, the changes obviously don't get saved and the page is reverted back to normal when you reload it.

.D0T

Or you could just use FireBug and completely change the website, text, colours, images, etc.

saishashank96

Nice 1 mate

Great, but this didn't work with my Mac. No idea why.

It doesn't work in safari if thats what you're using. I'm on a mac using FireFox and it works fine.

Do you know how you change the color of a text?

While using this code? Actually I am not sure if you can use two javascript codes at once, but I know there is one I'll look it up.