• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Edit any site.

It doesn't work in safari if thats what you're using. I'm on a mac using FireFox and it works fine.

It worked on Safari in windows.

Actually I am not sure if you can use two javascript codes at once, but I know there is one I'll look it up.

You can, either by running them after each other or by simply removing "Javascript:" from the second code, then appending the commands to the first code.

Also, to change the color of the selected text, you can use the execCommand function:

Code:
Javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; document.execCommand('foreColor', false, "#FF0000"); void(0);

Running that should change all selected text to red, change #FF0000 to the RGB Hex of the color you want.

.execCommand can also do a lot more, such as changing the background color and justifying text.
Also, as a shortcut for Boldening, Italicizing and Underlining text, you can use CTRL+B, CTRL+I and CTRL+U, respectively (use the option key on the mac).

RuleBreaker

it`s old but still cool :)

wjack2010

This is a nice piece of JavaScript LOL I found this somewhere else to on some blog. Guess where I used it? on Google LMAO I know it doesn't save it but it's stil rather funny to see Google.co.uk messed up

Vipul

Lol great script but lot of misuse can be done.
I can increase my paypal balance show it to my friends. Lol

wjack2010

Yeah lots of misuse these scripts are what people use to clone Facebook and get peoples passwords by tricking them it is the real Facebook LMAO.

Vipul

Absolutely.
By changing username field into password field and done :D