• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Verifying Your Paypal Instantly Guide *Free* *Legit*

pipergale

wow! Thanks to the original poster for bringing this to light. It will come in handy, i'm sure, as i want to open another account with paypal.

yahya

.nItIsH. said:
Platinum said:
I dont know what type of people are moderator are here they all are newbie as they even dont know what is tv ? team viewer remote administration soft lol i cant even believe that how george selected them.

well it was a nice try to smoke me
i knew Teamviewer since a long time, but was never able to figure out what was the full form of 'TV'.
Would be better if you consider yourself as a newbie unless you come out with your own stuff :|

Ok i was busy a couple days so now ill help u out u just pm me when available!

peelsaven

you know you can verify it just by adding you bank account and if your careful with your password you have nothing to worry about

Duckinator

i just bought something on eebay yesterday and was having problems with this

DevilMon

Thanks, i just got my account verified. :D
thank you very much sir. I LOVE YOU!

pipergale

I was going to say; when i set up my paypal, there was no verification process. I was instantly verified - all i did was add my bank account details, and poof.

DevilMon

pipergale said:
I was going to say; when i set up my paypal, there was no verification process. I was instantly verified - all i did was add my bank account details, and poof.

The purpose is not to put Bank account :D
Cuz we are under age or just because we dont trust paypal that much.

pipergale

ooooh, lol. Sorry for being dense, devilmon. I think people use it for the purpose of having multiple paypals too.

Duckinator

this is a rely good idea i will have to try it. I wish more people would make post like this. I just did this to my brothers account

yahya

If you cant do this ill do this for you but i will take some money eg $3-5 for verifying it